Kirkby Church Of England Primary School is the oldest established school in Kirkby. For the past two hundred years our school community has provided a Christian based education to the children of Kirkby. In 2006 the school celebrated its bicentennial anniversary. The original building was part of the church before being moved to its new site in 1806 at the corner of Roughwood Drive and County Road. In 1967 the school moved to our present position.
We are a Church of England “voluntary aided” School of over 200 full time children and over 50 part time nursery children.
The Governors and Staff hope that both the children and parents will look upon our school as a friendly and welcoming place where governors, staff, children and parents work together as a team for the benefit of our children and our community. encourage children to act co-